Structure and function of the velar muscle in the New Zealand hagfish Eptatretus cirrhatus: response to temperature change and hypoxia
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 280–289, July 2011
How to Cite
Coxon, S. E. and Davison, W. (2011), Structure and function of the velar muscle in the New Zealand hagfish Eptatretus cirrhatus: response to temperature change and hypoxia. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 280–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03028.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- (Received 26 May 2010, Accepted 10 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!