Importance of fish behaviour in modelling conservation problems: food limitation as an example
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Diversity and Conservation: Current State of Knowledge
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1648–1662, December 2011
How to Cite
Railsback, S. F. and Harvey, B. C. (2011), Importance of fish behaviour in modelling conservation problems: food limitation as an example. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1648–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03050.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!