Squalus formosus, a new species of spurdog shark (Squaliformes: Squalidae), from the western North Pacific Ocean
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 954–968, October 2011
How to Cite
White, W. T. and Iglésias, S. P. (2011), Squalus formosus, a new species of spurdog shark (Squaliformes: Squalidae), from the western North Pacific Ocean. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 954–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03068.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- (Received 2 June 2010, Accepted 23 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!