Heated competition: how climate change will affect non-native pumpkinseed Lepomis gibbosus and native perch Perca fluviatilis interactions in the U.K.
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Crown Copyright. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Diversity and Conservation: Current State of Knowledge
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1592–1607, December 2011
How to Cite
Fobert, E., Fox, M. G., Ridgway, M. and Copp, G. H. (2011), Heated competition: how climate change will affect non-native pumpkinseed Lepomis gibbosus and native perch Perca fluviatilis interactions in the U.K. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1592–1607. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03083.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!