Time trends in fish populations in metropolitan France: insights from national monitoring data
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Diversity and Conservation: Current State of Knowledge
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1436–1452, December 2011
How to Cite
Poulet, N., Beaulaton, L. and Dembski, S. (2011), Time trends in fish populations in metropolitan France: insights from national monitoring data. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1436–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03084.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!