Walking the tightrope: trends in African freshwater systematic ichthyology
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 SAIAB. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Diversity and Conservation: Current State of Knowledge
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1413–1435, December 2011
How to Cite
Skelton, P. H. and Swartz, E. R. (2011), Walking the tightrope: trends in African freshwater systematic ichthyology. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1413–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03085.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!