Present address: Zoological Survey of India – Andaman & Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair 744102, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India
Identification of groupers based on pyloric caeca differentiation
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1334–1339, November 2011
How to Cite
Roy, T. S. C. and Gopalakrishnan, A. (2011), Identification of groupers based on pyloric caeca differentiation. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1334–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03089.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- (Received 15 December 2010, Accepted 3 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!