Genotypic and phenotypic evaluation of Rutilus spp. from Skadar, Ohrid and Prespa Lakes supports revision of endemic as well as taxonomic status of several taxa
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1094–1110, November 2011
How to Cite
Milošević, D., Winkler, K. A., Marić, D. and Weiss, S. (2011), Genotypic and phenotypic evaluation of Rutilus spp. from Skadar, Ohrid and Prespa Lakes supports revision of endemic as well as taxonomic status of several taxa. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1094–1110. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03090.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- (Received 5 August 2010, Accepted 3 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!