The twentieth J. W. Jones Lecture.
Biological diversity of fish communities: pattern and process§
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Diversity and Conservation: Current State of Knowledge
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1393–1412, December 2011
How to Cite
Magurran, A. E., Khachonpisitsak, S. and Ahmad, A. B. (2011), Biological diversity of fish communities: pattern and process. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1393–1412. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03091.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!