Small-scale Arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus fisheries in Canada's Nunavut: management challenges and options
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Diversity and Conservation: Current State of Knowledge
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1625–1647, December 2011
How to Cite
Roux, M. J., Tallman, R. F. and Lewis, C. W. (2011), Small-scale Arctic charr Salvelinus alpinus fisheries in Canada's Nunavut: management challenges and options. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1625–1647. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03092.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!