Two spinefoot colour morphs: mottled spinefoot Siganus fuscescens and white-spotted spinefoot Siganus canaliculatus are synonyms
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1350–1355, November 2011
How to Cite
Hsu, T.-H., Adiputra, Y. T., Burridge, C. P. and Gwo, J.-C. (2011), Two spinefoot colour morphs: mottled spinefoot Siganus fuscescens and white-spotted spinefoot Siganus canaliculatus are synonyms. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1350–1355. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03104.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- (Received 26 January 2011, Accepted 10 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!