Metazoan parasite communities of rock cod Eleginops maclovinus along southern Chilean coast and their use as biological tags at a local spatial scale
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 1851–1865, December 2011
How to Cite
Henriquez, V. P., Gonzalez, M. T., Licandeo, R. and Carvajal, J. (2011), Metazoan parasite communities of rock cod Eleginops maclovinus along southern Chilean coast and their use as biological tags at a local spatial scale. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 1851–1865. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03126.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- (Received 20 December 2010, Accepted 13 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!