Formation of a fluvial non-parasitic population of Lethenteron camtschaticum as the first step in petromyzontid speciation
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 2043–2059, December 2011
How to Cite
Yamazaki, Y., Yokoyama, R., Nagai, T. and Goto, A. (2011), Formation of a fluvial non-parasitic population of Lethenteron camtschaticum as the first step in petromyzontid speciation. Journal of Fish Biology, 79: 2043–2059. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03150.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- (Received 29 June 2010, Accepted 3 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!