Morphological, physiological and behavioural response patterns of carp gudgeon Hypseleotris spp. to food deprivation: implications for assessing health
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 218–224, January 2012
How to Cite
Ning, N. S. P., Hladyz, S., Gawne, B., Maffei, S., Price, A. and Nielsen, D. L. (2012), Morphological, physiological and behavioural response patterns of carp gudgeon Hypseleotris spp. to food deprivation: implications for assessing health. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 218–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03156.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- (Received 13 June 2011, Accepted 4 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!