Stable isotopes challenge the perception of ocean sunfish Mola mola as obligate jellyfish predators
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2011 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 225–231, January 2012
How to Cite
Syväranta, J., Harrod, C., Kubicek, L., Cappanera, V. and Houghton, J. D. R. (2012), Stable isotopes challenge the perception of ocean sunfish Mola mola as obligate jellyfish predators. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 225–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03163.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- (Received 10 January 2011, Accepted 14 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!