Scale and pattern of broadnose sevengill shark Notorynchus cepedianus movement in estuarine embayments
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Current Status of Elasmobranchs: Biology, Fisheries and Conservation
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1380–1400, April 2012
How to Cite
Williams, G. D., Andrews, K. S., Katz, S. L., Moser, M. L., Tolimieri, N., Farrer, D. A. and Levin, P. S. (2012), Scale and pattern of broadnose sevengill shark Notorynchus cepedianus movement in estuarine embayments. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 1380–1400. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03179.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!