Kin and familiarity influence association preferences and aggression in the mangrove killifish Kryptolebias marmoratus
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 503–518, March 2012
How to Cite
Edenbrow, M. and Croft, D. P. (2012), Kin and familiarity influence association preferences and aggression in the mangrove killifish Kryptolebias marmoratus. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 503–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03181.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- (Received 9 June 2011, Accepted 4 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!