Present address: Tree of Life Woodworking and Design, P. O. Box 454, Belfast, ME 04915, U.S.A.
Relative abundance and size of coastal sharks derived from commercial shark longline catch and effort data
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Current Status of Elasmobranchs: Biology, Fisheries and Conservation
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1749–1764, April 2012
How to Cite
Carlson, J. K., Hale, L. F., Morgan, A. and Burgess, G. (2012), Relative abundance and size of coastal sharks derived from commercial shark longline catch and effort data. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 1749–1764. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2011.03193.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!