Variation in gene expression along a salinity gradient in wild populations of the euryhaline black-chinned tilapia Sarotherodon melanotheron
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 785–801, April 2012
How to Cite
Tine, M., Guinand, B. and Durand, J.-D. (2012), Variation in gene expression along a salinity gradient in wild populations of the euryhaline black-chinned tilapia Sarotherodon melanotheron. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 785–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03220.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- (Received 13 February 2011, Accepted 23 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!