Habitat use and spatial segregation of adult spottail sharks Carcharhinus sorrah in tropical nearshore waters
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 767–784, April 2012
How to Cite
Knip, D. M., Heupel, M. R. and Simpfendorfer, C. A. (2012), Habitat use and spatial segregation of adult spottail sharks Carcharhinus sorrah in tropical nearshore waters. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 767–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03223.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- (Received 21 May 2011, Accepted 22 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!