Characterization of yellow grouper Epinephelus awoara (Serranidae) karyotype by chromosome bandings and fluorescence in situ hybridization
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 866–875, April 2012
How to Cite
Wang, S. F., Cai, Y., Qin, Y. X., Zhou, Y. C., Su, Y. Q. and Wang, J. (2012), Characterization of yellow grouper Epinephelus awoara (Serranidae) karyotype by chromosome bandings and fluorescence in situ hybridization. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 866–875. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03230.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- (Received 2 June 2011, Accepted 12 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!