Cryptobenthic reef fishes: depth distribution and correlations with habitat complexity and sea urchins
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 852–865, April 2012
How to Cite
Dalben, A. and Floeter, S. R. (2012), Cryptobenthic reef fishes: depth distribution and correlations with habitat complexity and sea urchins. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 852–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03231.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- (Received 11 May 2011, Accepted 11 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!