Life history characteristics of a lightly exploited stock of Squalus suckleyi
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Current Status of Elasmobranchs: Biology, Fisheries and Conservation
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1159–1180, April 2012
How to Cite
Tribuzio, C. A. and Kruse, G. H. (2012), Life history characteristics of a lightly exploited stock of Squalus suckleyi. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 1159–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03241.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!