Species composition of skates (Rajidae) in commercial fisheries around the British Isles and their discarding patterns
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Crown Copyright. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Current Status of Elasmobranchs: Biology, Fisheries and Conservation
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1678–1703, April 2012
How to Cite
Silva, J. F., Ellis, J. R. and Catchpole, T. L. (2012), Species composition of skates (Rajidae) in commercial fisheries around the British Isles and their discarding patterns. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 1678–1703. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03247.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!