Assessing the potential for post-copulatory sexual selection in elasmobranchs
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: The Current Status of Elasmobranchs: Biology, Fisheries and Conservation
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1141–1158, April 2012
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, J. L., Kempster, R. M., Daly-Engel, T. S., Collin, S. P. and Evans, J. P. (2012), Assessing the potential for post-copulatory sexual selection in elasmobranchs. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 1141–1158. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03256.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!