Reproductive strategies of two invasive tilapia species Oreochromis mossambicus and Tilapia mariae in northern Australia
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation, Queensland. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 2176–2197, May 2012
How to Cite
Russell, D. J., Thuesen, P. A. and Thomson, F. E. (2012), Reproductive strategies of two invasive tilapia species Oreochromis mossambicus and Tilapia mariae in northern Australia. Journal of Fish Biology, 80: 2176–2197. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03267.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- (Received 11 August 2011, Accepted 2 February 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!