The effect of temperature on sperm motility and enzymatic activity in brown trout Salmo trutta, burbot Lota lota and grayling Thymallus thymallus
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 197–209, July 2012
How to Cite
Lahnsteiner, F. and Mansour, N. (2012), The effect of temperature on sperm motility and enzymatic activity in brown trout Salmo trutta, burbot Lota lota and grayling Thymallus thymallus. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 197–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03323.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- (Received 29 September 2011, Accepted 26 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!