Present address: South Atlantic Environmental Research Institute, P.O. Box 609, Stanley FIQQ 1ZZ, Falkland Islands.
Dining hall at sea: feeding migrations of nektonic predators to the eastern Patagonian Shelf
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Migration in the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 882–902, July 2012
How to Cite
Arkhipkin, A., Brickle, P., Laptikhovsky, V. and Winter, A. (2012), Dining hall at sea: feeding migrations of nektonic predators to the eastern Patagonian Shelf. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 882–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03359.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!