The Anguilla spp. migration problem: 40 million years of evolution and two millennia of speculation
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Crown Copyright. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Special Issue: Fish Migration in the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 365–386, July 2012
How to Cite
Righton, D., Aarestrup, K., Jellyman, D., Sébert, P., van den Thillart, G. and Tsukamoto, K. (2012), The Anguilla spp. migration problem: 40 million years of evolution and two millennia of speculation. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 365–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03373.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!