Gambusia quadruncus (Cyprinodontiformes: Poeciliidae): a new species of mosquitofish from east-central México
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1514–1539, October 2012
How to Cite
Langerhans, R. B., Gifford, M. E., Domínguez-Domínguez, O., García-Bedoya, D. and DeWitt, T. J. (2012), Gambusia quadruncus (Cyprinodontiformes: Poeciliidae): a new species of mosquitofish from east-central México. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 1514–1539. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03397.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- (Received 17 June 2011, Accepted 13 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!