Population dynamics and life history of a geographically restricted seahorse, Hippocampus whitei
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 1297–1314, September 2012
How to Cite
Harasti, D., Martin-Smith, K. and Gladstone, W. (2012), Population dynamics and life history of a geographically restricted seahorse, Hippocampus whitei. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 1297–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03406.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- (Received 1 November 2011, Accepted 21 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!