The effect of familiarity on aggregation and social behaviour in juvenile small spotted catsharks Scyliorhinus canicula
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1596–1610, October 2012
How to Cite
Jacoby, D. M. P., Sims, D. W. and Croft, D. P. (2012), The effect of familiarity on aggregation and social behaviour in juvenile small spotted catsharks Scyliorhinus canicula. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 1596–1610. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03420.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- (Received 14 March 2012, Accepted 20 June 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!