Mind the gap: the minimal detectable separation distance between two objects during active electrolocation
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 2255–2276, December 2012
How to Cite
Fechler, K., Holtkamp, D., Neusel, G., Sanguinetti-Scheck, J. I., Budelli, R. and von der Emde, G. (2012), Mind the gap: the minimal detectable separation distance between two objects during active electrolocation. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 2255–2276. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03438.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!