The effect of stocking with 0+ year age-class Atlantic salmon Salmo salar fry: a case study from the River Bush, Northern Ireland
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 1730–1746, October 2012
How to Cite
Kennedy, R. J., Crozier, W. W. and Allen, M. (2012), The effect of stocking with 0+ year age-class Atlantic salmon Salmo salar fry: a case study from the River Bush, Northern Ireland. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 1730–1746. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03445.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- (Received 15 August 2011, Accepted 23 July 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!