Electrocommunication behaviour during social interactions in two species of pulse-type weakly electric fishes (Mormyridae)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 2235–2254, December 2012
How to Cite
Gebhardt, K., Böhme, M. and von der Emde, G. (2012), Electrocommunication behaviour during social interactions in two species of pulse-type weakly electric fishes (Mormyridae). Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 2235–2254. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03448.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!