Genetic diversity shaped by historical and recent factors in the live-bearing twoline skiffia Neotoca bilineata
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1963–1984, November 2012
How to Cite
Ornelas-García, C. P., Alda, F., Díaz-Pardo, E., Gutiérrez-Hernández, A. and Doadrio, I. (2012), Genetic diversity shaped by historical and recent factors in the live-bearing twoline skiffia Neotoca bilineata. Journal of Fish Biology, 81: 1963–1984. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03456.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- (Received 20 July 2011, Accepted 4 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!