The times are changing: temporal shifts in patterns of fish invasions in central European fresh waters
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 17–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Rabitsch, W., Milasowszky, N., Nehring, S., Wiesner, C., Wolter, C. and Essl, F. (2013), The times are changing: temporal shifts in patterns of fish invasions in central European fresh waters. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 17–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03457.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- (Received 7 November 2011, Accepted 13 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!