Day and night trophic variations of dominant fish species in a lagoon influenced by freshwater seeps
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 54–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Arceo-Carranza, D., Vega-Cendejas, M. E. and Hernández de Santillana, M. (2013), Day and night trophic variations of dominant fish species in a lagoon influenced by freshwater seeps. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 54–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03463.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- (Received 9 November 2011, Accepted 21 August 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!