Compensatory growth, condition and food utilization in barbel Barbus barbus juveniles reared at different feeding periodicities with a dry diet
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 347–353, January 2013
How to Cite
Myszkowski, L. (2013), Compensatory growth, condition and food utilization in barbel Barbus barbus juveniles reared at different feeding periodicities with a dry diet. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 347–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03482.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- (Received 8 February 2012, Accepted 25 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!