Present address: Marine Biodiversity Group, Department of Biology, University of Bergen, P. O. Box 7803, N-5020 Bergen, Norway
Lack of taxonomic information from parietal spine size invalidates subspecies in the Atlantic hookear sculpin Artediellus atlanticus
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 277–285, January 2013
How to Cite
Rees, D. and Byrkjedal, I. (2013), Lack of taxonomic information from parietal spine size invalidates subspecies in the Atlantic hookear sculpin Artediellus atlanticus. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 277–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03484.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- (Received 4 March 2011, Accepted 28 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!