Current address: Facultad de Recursos del Mar, Instituto de Investigaciones Oceanológicas, Universidad de Antofagasta, Chile
Reply to Logan & Dodge: ‘Stable isotopes challenge the perception of ocean sunfish Mola mola as obligate jellyfish predators'
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 10–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Harrod, C., Syväranta, J., Kubicek, L., Cappanera, V. and Houghton, J. D. R. (2013), Reply to Logan & Dodge: ‘Stable isotopes challenge the perception of ocean sunfish Mola mola as obligate jellyfish predators'. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 10–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03485.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- (Received 14 September 2012, Accepted 28 September 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!