New mtDNA data reveal a wide distribution of the Japanese ginbuna Carassius langsdorfii in Europe
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2012 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 703–707, February 2013
How to Cite
Kalous, L., Rylková, K., Bohlen, J., Šanda, R. and Petrtýl, M. (2013), New mtDNA data reveal a wide distribution of the Japanese ginbuna Carassius langsdorfii in Europe. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 703–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.03492.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- (Received 14 March 2011, Accepted 12 October 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!