Effects of age and size on critical swimming speed of juvenile Chinese sturgeon Acipenser sinensis at seasonal temperatures
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Fish Biology © 2013 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 1047–1056, March 2013
How to Cite
He, X., Lu, S., Liao, M., Zhu, X., Zhang, M., Li, S., You, X. and Chen, J. (2013), Effects of age and size on critical swimming speed of juvenile Chinese sturgeon Acipenser sinensis at seasonal temperatures. Journal of Fish Biology, 82: 1047–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2012.12015.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30870373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!