A wreck of the late 2nd century AD at Terrauzza (Siracusa, Sicily)
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 27–34, March 1974
How to Cite
Parker, A. J. and Squire, D. M. (1974), A wreck of the late 2nd century AD at Terrauzza (Siracusa, Sicily). International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 3: 27–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1974.tb00855.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!