A Dutch East Indiaman lost on the Out Skerries, Shetland, in 1711
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 81–90, March 1974
How to Cite
Bax, A. and Martin, C. J. M. (1974), A Dutch East Indiaman lost on the Out Skerries, Shetland, in 1711. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 3: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1974.tb00861.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!