Drawings by Alain Fink
Early relics of the VOC trade from Shetland. The wreck of the flute Lastdrager lost off Yell, 1653
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 213–256, September 1974
How to Cite
Sténuit, R. (1974), Early relics of the VOC trade from Shetland. The wreck of the flute Lastdrager lost off Yell, 1653. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 3: 213–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1974.tb00881.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!