Nautical Archaeology in Germany II
Second report with notes and bibliography on the latest finds in the Federal Republic
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
1975 The Nautical Archaeology Trust Ltd.
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 335–343, September 1975
How to Cite
Ellmers, D. (1975), Nautical Archaeology in Germany II. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 4: 335–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1975.tb00922.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!