Durable materials for sea water: the archaeological evidence
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 269–283, November 1977
How to Cite
Tylecote, R. F. (1977), Durable materials for sea water: the archaeological evidence. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 6: 269–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1977.tb01022.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!