The Sapphire, a British frigate, sunk in action in Bay Bulls, Newfoundland, in 1696
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 305–313, November 1977
How to Cite
Barber, V. C. (1977), The Sapphire, a British frigate, sunk in action in Bay Bulls, Newfoundland, in 1696. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 6: 305–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1977.tb01029.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!