The excavation and identification of the ex-American whaler Day Dawn
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
International Journal of Nautical Archaeology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 143–154, May 1979
How to Cite
McCarthy, M. (1979), The excavation and identification of the ex-American whaler Day Dawn. International Journal of Nautical Archaeology, 8: 143–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-9270.1979.tb01110.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!